Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy 2010, AM&T!

2010 is going to be GREAT!
Dear AM&T,
I am still on Cloud Nine from the Fashion Rocks Michael Jackson Show! WOW! Everyone really did an amazing job. I am so thankful for my staff and the parents who helped! The videos should be ready by the end of January and I CANNOT WAIT!

We have a busy beginning to 2010 planned. Mark your calendars! February 12th and 13th...we have PEACE, LOVE & RUNWAY show planned at Valdosta High School's Performing Arts Center.
Also, on Saturday, February 13th, we have Miss Candyland 2010. The pageant will have beauty and Valentine's Casual Wear. Applications will be at the studio next week.

Our studio re-opens Monday, January 4th. You have two days remaining for the $5 off discount for January tuition. Just click on MISC PAYMENT on my website:www.amandasmodels.com to take advantage of this special promotion.

I am so thankful to have you all in our lives. We love your children and look forward to an exciting 2010 together!

Stay tuned! More announcements to follow!

Much Love & Blessings,
Amanda

No comments: